Courses This Month



Connect with us







How do I enroll in Waldorf?
Go to Then, click on the “apply now” radio button the left side of the page.

Are there any special requirements for VA students?
If VA, you will need to provide a high school transcript and an original transcript from all post-secondary institutions that you have attended.

What program do I enroll in if I am a Firefighter?
The programs for Firefighter personnel are: Associate of Science in Fire Science and Bachelor of Science in Fire Science Administration.

How many classes are taught at the Fire College?
There are 40 elective courses and the Firefighter I/II certification available through the Alabama Fire College. There are 20 courses in EMS available through the Alabama Fire College, including BASIC, Advanced, and Paramedic.

Do I have to attend classes at the Waldorf campus?
All classes that are taught through Waldorf College can be taken online.

How many transfer credits am I eligible for if I am a Firefighter?
Students are eligible to transfer a maximum of 45 semester hours in the Associates Degree program, or 90 semester hours in the Bachelor’s Degree programs provided the courses are relevant and in alignment with the applicable degree program. Acceptance of courses and credits from The Alabama Fire College and other accredited institutions are evaluated by the Registrar according to the nature and quality of the coursework. A minimum GPA of 2.0 from the transferring institution is required for admission into Waldorf.

Alabama Fire College and Personnel Standards Commission | 2501 Phoenix Dr - Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35405 | Toll Free: 1 (800) 241-2467 - Fax: 205-391-3757